I'm just some guy floating around in space on this Blue Marble with the rest of you.

 
Web presidentoor.blogspot.com

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Blah-Blah BlahBlah Blah-Blah

The Bush is on a phone call with Prime Minister Nouri Al-Maliki's of Iraq,
ahead of his press confrence.

"Hey Baloni," the Bush said.

"Uh, Sir it's Maliki," said an aide sitting not to far from the President.

"Thanks, Shorty Fry," said Bush.

"Yeah, so, Maliki I am thinking we not Stay the Course anymore,"

"Vat? I canot hear u... Da telephone reception is very bad?" Maliki comming in broken up over the line.

"Yeah so we're thinking Benchmarks," spoke the Bush.

"I don't tink this is da time for working out Mister President," again comming over with a lot of static.

"Great so you agree."

"Vat? Vat do I grieve?," speaking in a hushed tone to his aide in the background, "I don't tink dis guy has a brain, he is making no sense."

The President hangs up.

"Hell-o, vat da islamic hell is going on?" Maliki speaking into nothing.

"I tink they want us to do something?" said Maliki's aide.

"Oh, vat if we don't do anything?" Maliki questioned.

"Vell de UN may impose sanctions or really nating vill happen?" the aide responded.

"Den why da islamic hell he call?"

"Why da islamic hell he President?" the aide said.

"Good point," Maliki smirked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home