I'm just some guy floating around in space on this Blue Marble with the rest of you.

 
Web presidentoor.blogspot.com

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Neglect

It's a sad day when one neglects another as I have neglected you... oh you.... my little blog.

In anycase, I can't find words to share anymore. I feel I have shared enough, enough of who I am, because afterall that's what this blog was for. It was to act as a log for history to look back on and say that's what he stood for. Well guess what this is what I stand for.

I don't know what the future will hold for this little thing here. I might jump onto something better as time progresses. I might come back and start furiously stamping out an ideological message to the masses (or to the few).

Ney, I probably will comeback and it's just a matter of time.

However until that time comes, and by the length between those posts that still cling to the front page of my blog... these halls of the blogsphere will be silent for a while. Good luck and good night.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home